TR CU 020 overview. Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) 2014/30/EU, Valid in Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan. TR CU 004/2011 assumes two approval forms:Declaration of Conformity and Certitiface of COnformity
This technical regulation of the Customs Union covers into circulation at the common customs territory of the Customs Union technical means that can cause electromagnetic interference and (or) quality of operation of which depends on the influence of external electromagnetic interference.
Required for several industries and products
It came into operation on February 15, 2013
VALID IN Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan
EUROPEAN ANALOGUE - Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) 2014/30/EU
TR CU 004/2011 assumes two approval forms:
CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY IS REQUIRED FOR:
- for cooking and food storing and kitchen works mechanization;
- for processing (washing, ironing, drying, cleaning) of lingerie, clothing and shoes;
- for cleaning;
- for sanitary and hygienic purpose;
- to maintain and adjust the indoor environment;
- for hair care, nail and skin;
- for heating;
- for body vibro massage;
- game, sports and exercise equipment;
- audio and video equipment, television receivers and radio broadcasting devices;
- for clothing knitting;
- power supplies, battery chargers, voltage regulators;
- for gardening services;
- water pumps;
- lighting equipment,circuit breakers with electronic control;
- circuit breakers with electronic control;
- arc welding equipment.
- uninterruptible power supplies;
- active speakers powered from AC;
- multimedia projectors.
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY IS REQUIRED FOR:
Electrical devices that can cause electromagnetic interference, and (or) quality of operation excepts ones that fall under Certificate of conformity (mentioned above).
This technical regulation of the Customs Union does not apply to devices that are passive with respect to electromagnetic compatibility.
TYPES OF EQUIPMENT, PASSIVE IN EMC, WHICH IS NOT SUBJECT TECHNICAL REGULATIONS CUSTOMS UNION TR EAEU 020/2011 (EMC):
The foreign manufacturer can apply for certification only through the Customs union residential company. It means that a Russian, Kazakh or other CU country’s company should bear responsibility for the products quality on the base of Local representative agreement. It can be the importer, distributor of the product or any other company located in the CU that will agree to act as a Local Representative.
The CoC / DoC can be issued for a batch (one consignment) or for serially produced products. The maximum applied validity of the approval document is 5 years.
The process lasts from 1 week to 1 month depending on certification scheme and the form of approval (DoC or CoC)
For more information, you can apply to [email protected]
Leave your contacts, we'll contact you within one business day to clarify details and start the process