This Technical Regulation of the Customs Union adopted in order to ensure that the territory of the Customs Union of the protection of life and health, environmental protection and prevention of actions misleading consumers.
Required for several industries and products
It came into operation on June 1, 2012
VALID IN Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan
EUROPEAN ANALOGUE - PPE Directive (EU) 2016/425
PRODUCTS TO BE CERTIFIED IN ACCORDANCE WITH TR CU 019/2011 (PPE):
PERSONAL PROTECTION AGAINST MECHANICAL IMPACTS:
- Special protective clothing against mechanical impacts, including from non-toxic dust and general industrial pollution;
- Special clothing from possible capture moving parts;
- PPE feet (shoes) from shocks;
- PPE feet (shoes) from vibration;
- PPE feet (shoes) from punctures, cuts;
- PPE feet (shoes) from slipping;
- PPE head (protective helmets);
- PPE from head strikes an immovable object (helmets and protective lightweight caps);
- Personal eye protection (goggles);
- PPE organ of hearing;
- PPE face (facial protective shields);
- Personal protective equipment against falls from a height, and a means of escape from a height (ISU);
- Hand protection against mechanical impacts;
- Hand protection from vibration.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT AGAINST CHAMICAL AGENTS
- Costumes isolation from chemical factors (including used for defense against biological agents);
- Personal respiratory protective insulating;
- Personal respiratory protection filter;
- Special protective clothing, including protective clothing filtering of chemical factors;
- Personal eye protection (goggles) of chemical factors;
- Hand protection from chemical factors;
- PPE feet (shoes) of chemical factors.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT AGAINST RADIATION FACTORS
- Insulating suits to protect the skin and respiratory system from radioactive substances;
- Personal respiratory protection (including filter) from radioactive substances;
- special protective clothing against radioactive substances and ionizing radiation;
- Boots for radioactive substances and ionizing radiation;
- hand protection from radioactive substances and ionizing radiation;
- personal eye and face protection against ionizing radiation.
PERSONAL PROTECTION AGAINST HIGH AND LOW TEMPERATURES
- Special protective clothing and hand protection from convective heat, radiant heat, sparks and molten metal splashes;
- Special protective clothing and hand protection from the effects of low temperature;
- PPE feet (shoes) from elevated and (or) low temperatures, contact with a heated surface, thermal radiation, sparks and molten metal splashes;
- PPE head from high (low) temperature, thermal radiation;
- Personal eye protection (goggles) and face (facial protective shields) from molten metal splashes and hot particles.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT AGAINST THERMAL HAXARDS OF AN ELECTRIC ARC, NON-IONIZING RADIATION, ELECTRIC SHOCK (INCLUDING SCREENING), AS WELL AS FROM THE AFFECTS OF STATIC ELECTRICITY
- Special protective clothing against thermal risks of an electric arc;
- PPE person from thermal hazards of an electric arc (protective shields facial);
- PPE feet (shoes) from the thermal hazards of an electric arc;
- Underwear heat-resistant, heat-resistant and heat-resistant gloves balaclavas from thermal hazards of an electric arc;
- Special clothing and other personal protection against electric shock (including screening), static electricity, electric, electromagnetic fields;
- Personal eye protection (goggles) and face (facial protective shields) from exposure to electromagnetic fields;
- Personal protective equipment against static electricity;
- Dielectric personal protection from exposure to electric current.
- WEAR A SPECIAL SIGNAL INCREASED VISIBILITY
- PPE DERMATOLOGICAL
TR CU 019/2011 (PPE) DOES NOT APPLY TO:
- Personal protective equipment used during sports;
- Specially designed PPE for fire departments and divisions to ensure the elimination of the consequences of natural and man-made disasters;
- Specially designed PPE for use in aviation, space technology and underwater operations;
- Specially designed personal protective equipment to be used for medical purposes in microbiology;
- Personal protective equipment to be used as samples for exhibitions and trade fairs.
TR CU 019/2011 assumes two approval forms:
- THE DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
- THE CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY
WHO CAN APPLY?
The foreign manufacturer can apply for certification only through the Customs union residential company. It means that a Russian, Kazakh or other CU country’s company should bear responsibility for the products quality on the base of Local representative agreement. It can be the importer, distributor of the product or any other company located in the CU that will agree to act as a Local Representative.
POSSIBLE APLIED VALIDITY
The CoC / DoC can be issued for a batch (one consignment) or for serially produced products. The maximum applied validity of the approval document is 5 years.
The process lasts from 2 weeks to 1 month depending on the applied product and the form of approval (DoC or CoC)
After the certification process is completed the product should be marked as the following:
BASIC INQUIRY INFO
An accurate quote can b provided on the base of the following information:
- Product type and applied model range;
- Description including all applied protective features;
- HS Code (Customs code);
- CE certificates (if available).
For more information, you can apply to [email protected]