TR EAEU 037 overview. Restriction of hazardous substances (ROHS) 2011/65/EU.In Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan
The present Technical Regulations of the Eurasian Economic Union specifies requirements to use limitation of hazardous substances in electrical products and radio electronics released into circulation such as lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyls and polybrominated biphenyl ethers etc.
Required for several industries and products
It came into operation on March 01, 2018
VALID IN Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan
EUROPEAN ANALOGUE – Restriction of hazardous substances (ROHS) 2011/65/EU
TR EAEU 037/2016 assumes one approval form:
*note: the declaration of conformity may be replaced by the certificate of conformity on applicant’s request
- for the preparation and storage of food and the mechanization of kitchen work;
- for laundry, clothes and footwear caring (including washing, ironing, drying and cleaning);
- for room cleaning;
- for maintaining and controlling microclimate inside the buildings;
- sanitary and hygienic;
- for skin, hair and nail caring;
- for body warming;
- vibratory massage devices;
- gaming, sports and gym equipment;
- audio and video devices, TV and radio receivers;
- for sewing and knitting;power supply units, chargers, voltage regulators;for gardening;
- for aquariums and garden ponds;
- electric pumps;
- electric and electronic watches;
- calculators;wiring accessories;
- servers, PC system units;
- tablet, pocket, handheld and other small size computers;
- keyboards, manipulators, trackers and other input/output devices (mouse devices, gamepads, HMDs, glasses);
- removable storage drive;
- acoustic systems and headphones;
- multimedia projectors;
- biometric readers;
- uninterruptible power supply unit.
- Landline and cell phones;
- Phone boxes;
- portable radio stations;
- radio-frequency identification tags.
The foreign manufacturer can apply for certification only through the Customs union residential company. It means that a Russian, Kazakh or other CU country’s company should bear responsibility for the products quality on the base of Local representative agreement. It can be the importer, distributor of the product or any other company located in the CU that will agree to act as a Local Representative.
The DoC can be issued for a batch (one consignment) or for serially produced products. The maximum applied validity of the approval document is 5 years.
The process lasts from 1 week to 1 month depending on declaration scheme
BASIC INQUIRY INFO:An accurate quote can be provided under the following information:
For more information, you can apply to [email protected]
Leave your contacts, we'll contact you within one business day to clarify details and start the process