WWBridge provides services for conducting tests in the laboratory for issuing a test report for further certification: SASO, ECAS.
The WWBridge team offers laboratory research services in accredited laboratories.
Passing laboratory tests allows manufacturers and suppliers to obtain the necessary certificates for importing equipment into the country for export.
Test report - a document that is obtained from the results of testing product samples in the laboratory. It can be used to issue mandatory declarations or certificates for goods, a voluntary certificate or other documentation that is related to the characteristics of the properties of the goods.
How is the process going?
- Evaluation: choosing a standard and an accredited laboratory
- Determine the number of tests, samples, set the number of requests
- Conducting the test
- Request for certification
For what types of certificates does WWBridge help pass laboratory tests?
What exactly are the tests?
Depending on the type of product being tested, there are different types of testing.
Samples are taken and sent for examination to a certification body or an accredited testing laboratory, in accordance with regulatory documentation - a standard or regulation.
How to work with WWBridge:
- Application handling.
- Registration of a full list of services
- Signing the contract.
- Collection of samples and sending them to the laboratory.
- Obtain test results
- The need to obtain assistance in obtaining permits for the product - a certificate or a requirement at the request of regulatory documents.
Send test requests to: [email protected]
Certification experts will be pleased to consult you in your own language