WWBridge provides services for conducting tests in the laboratory for issuing a test report for further certification: SASO, ECAS.
The WWBridge team offers laboratory research services in accredited laboratories.
Passing laboratory tests allows manufacturers and suppliers to obtain the necessary certificates for importing equipment into the country for export.
Test report is a document that to be issued once the product sample testing is finished. The testing is crucial for obtaining the approval document, because it proves that the product characteristics conform with the norms and fulfill the regulations established in the country of export.
How is the process going?
- First of all, Evaluation: choosing a standard and an accredited laboratory
- We determine of required number of samples and the tests they should undergo.
- We inform our client on the costs of the procedure and the address the samples should be sent to.
- We take care for all the bureaucracy during the process.
- Conducting the test
- Request for certification
For what types of certificates does WWBridge organize the process of laboratory tests?
What exactly are the tests?
Depending on the type of product being tested, there are different types of testing.
Samples are taken and sent for examination to a certification body or an accredited testing laboratory, in accordance with regulatory documentation - a standard or regulation.
How to work with WWBridge:
- Application handling.
- Registration of a full list of services
- Signing the contract.
- Collection of samples and sending them to the laboratory.
- Obtain test results
- The need to obtain assistance in obtaining permits for the product - a certificate or a requirement at the request of regulatory documents.
Send test requests to: [email protected].
Certification experts will be pleased to consult you in your own language