This Technical Regulation applies to Gas-using equipment produced for circulation in the common customs territory of the Customs Union.
Required for several industries and products
It came into operation on February 15, 2013
VALID IN Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan
EUROPEAN ANALOGUE - Directive 2009/142/EC
PRODUCTS TO BE CERTIFIED IN ACCORDANCE WITH TR CU 016/2011 (GAS):
- Heating devices for household gas (heating units, and combined with the water system, heaters, fireplaces, stoves, air conditioners with integrated gas burner);
- Gas household appliances for cooking and heating food (plates, panel cookers, brass cabinets, grills, cookers, having at least one gas burner);
- Instantaneous gas water heating devices;
- Bulk capacity gas water heaters;
- Portable gas stoves (including tourist stoves);
- Household gas lamps;
- Household infrared gas burners and other gas-burning domestic devices;
- Gas boilers (up to 100 kW)
- Gas boilers (100 kW)
- Thermal gas equipment for catering and food inductry (cooker stationary boilers, kitchen stoves, cooker roasting apparatoes, frying tipping, grills, fryers, equipment for heating and boiling liquids, steam tables);
- Industrial special purpose gas burners;
- Closed radiant gas heaters (emitters "dark");
- Industry gas heaters (recuperative and mixing);
- Gas heat generators for livestock facilities;
- Gas brooders for poultry;
- Industrial block gas burners;
- Industrial block dual fuel burners;
- Gas pressure regulators, operating without an external source of energy;
- Regulators (reducers) for gas cylinders;
- Instrumentation and automation for gas burners and appliances (blocks and panels for automatic ignition);
- Gas-regulating valves and shut-off safety (automatic shut-off valves, pressure regulators, thermoelectric flame supervision devices, valves, thermostats, mechanical);
- Flexible connections for gas burners and other gas appliances.
TR CU 016/2011 (GAS) DOES NOT APPLY TO:
- Steam boilers with steam pressure over 0.07 MPa and hot water boilers with a temperature over 115 ° C,
- Equipment for use in manufacturing processes in industrial plants (except mentioned above)
- Equipment that uses gas as a motor fuel.
TR CU 016/2011 assumes two approval forms:
- THE DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
- THE CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY
WHO CAN APPLY?
The foreign manufacturer can apply for certification only through the Customs union residential company. It means that a Russian, Kazakh or other CU country’s company should bear responsibility for the products quality on the base of Local representative agreement. It can be the importer, distributor of the product or any other company located in the CU that will agree to act as a Local Representative.
POSSIBLE APLIED VALIDITY
The CoC / DoC can be issued for a batch (one consignment) or for serially produced products. The maximum applied validity of the approval document is 5 years.
The process lasts from 10 days to 1 month depending on the product and the form of approval (DoC or CoC)
After the certification process is completed the product should be marked as the following:
BASIC INQUIRY INFO
An accurate quote can b provided on the base of the following information:
- Product type and applied model range
- Technical description
- HS Code (Customs code)
- Area of use
For more information, you can apply to firstname.lastname@example.org