Moldova Conformity Mark (SM Conformity mark), Certificate of Conformity, Telecom type approval. WWBridge will help you successfully bring your product to the Moldovan market by offering the certification services.
WWBridge will help to issue a certificate of conformity, which is intended for certification of products offered for export, as well as for compliance with standards or technical norms, norms for the harmless use of items and technologies with an increased degree of risk, prescribed by a specific standard.
The main competent authority is the National Accreditation Center MOLDAC.
Products subject to conformity assessment in the regulated area, prior to their introduction on the market, are marked by the manufacturer with the SM (Standard moldovenescu) conformity mark, if the technical regulation requires/asks for mandatory marking. And from this year CE certification is required. The SM mark indicates its compliance with the basic requirements established by the technical regulations of the Republic of Moldova.
The national mark of conformity SM consists of the letters S and M, which stand for "securitatea conform cerinţelor esenţiale" and "Moldova".
The labeling of imported goods must contain the following information:
- name and address of the importer;
- product name, including trade name (if any);
- name and address of the manufacturer;
- net weight of products (in metric system);
- date of production, packaging and import of products.
The SM mark should not be affixed to products that already bear the CE mark. It is obligatory to perform conformity assessment according to the new technical regulations for radio and EMC. Based on the type-examination certificates manufacturers should issue the declaration of conformity.
Radio and telecom equipment must receive a Telecom type approval from National Regulatory Agency for Telecommunications and Informatics. Generally a sample must be provided for testing at a lab in Moldova.
• Aligned with Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU. CB test report and certificate accepted.
EMC testing Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
• Aligned with Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Directive 2014/30/EU
Module A - Self Declaration
Module B - Through sample testing
Module H - Quality management system
3 years (unless change in product/standards). Validity is also contingent upon need for on-going factory inspection.
Mandatory for all equipment rated above 50Vac and below 1000Vac (75Vdc to 1500Vdc) and are liable to cause electromagnetic disturbance, and/or the performance of which is liable to be affected by such disturbance.
WWBridge will help you successfully bring your product to the Moldovan market by offering the following services:
* Determine the applicable requirements for your specific product or technology to comply with applicable safety, electromagnetic compatibility, wireless communication, etc.
* Provide pre-compliance testing during the design and development phase to determine compliance
* Assistance in filling out questionnaires and other necessary forms
* Conducting in accredited laboratories or in qualified institutions to issue a CB test report and certificate with applicable national differences and other test reports for wireless communication, etc.
* Manage the entire application process, including working with local testing and certification organizations.
* Organization of initial factory inspections, which are necessary before issuing the certificate.
* Coordinate the verification tests of qualified products as needed
• Support for updating certificates as needed
• Call WWBridge or leave your request on our site to have a free consultation
• We help you choose the right type of certification
• You send all necessary documents for the certificate
• We sign a Contract
• We analyze the documents and prepare drafts
• You receive the certificate
• We close the project
Looking for more information to get Moldova approval documents? Feel free to contact us through e-mail: [email protected], or call +7 (495) 787-87-70.