CE marking for LED lights
CE marking assures your product can enter the European Union and allows free movement throughout the nearly 30 countries.
All LED lights sold in Europe must carry the CE mark, which is often issued by authorized third party organisations (WorldWide Bridge can assist you with this). By affixing the CE marking to a product, a manufacturer declares that the product meets all the legal requirements for CE marking and can be sold throughout the EEA (European Economic Area) This also applies to products made in other countries that are sold in the EEA.
What are the steps for CE marking:
- Identify Directives & Regulations Applicable
- Identify Applicable Standards
- Perform Testing according to Standards
- Complete The Technical File satisfying the requirement
- Write and Sign the Declaration of Conformity
- Apply the CE Mark
These are the directives under which LED lights falls:
- Low Voltage Directive (LVD) 2014/35/EU
- EMC Directive 2014/30/EU
- Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances (RoHS), Directive 2011/65/EU
WorldWide Bridge can support you throughout the entire conformity process to ensure compliance for all Led lights products, luminaries and etc. You can send us your inquiry through [email protected]