Site audit is a mandatory requirement. It means that 2 experts from the Uzbek authority should visit the production place and conduct tests there.
As far as it is seen from the previous point, local tests are not required since tests can be conducted at the site provided that the site has all necessary facilities.Site audit takes about 5 days. It seems to be a rather big period of time but a lot of work should be done to conclude that the device complies with the national standards of this country.
How to prepare for site audit:
- Agree on the dates of the audit suitable for both sides – experts and customer
- Gather all required documents before the audit
- Check that the testing equipment operates in a proper manner
- Which documents are required:
- User manual in Uzbek or Russian
- ISO 9001
- Certificates of accreditation of the calibration and testing laboratory;
- Personnel certificate for the right to calibrate measuring instruments;
- Certificates for measuring instruments used in testing;
- All available test reports (calibration test reports, climatic tests reports, EMC test reports)
- Russian PAC and Type description (if available)
How much does it take to get the approval
If all required documents are available and prepared before the audit, the process will be smooth and fast.
WWBridge will be happy to assist you with getting metrological approval in Uzbekistan smoothly so that you may export to Uzbekistan and develop your sales there.
By Kristina Shestakova
Head of Business Development