Telecommunication product can be subject to the next technical regulations in Ukraine:
|Technical Regulation||Standards applied|
|Safety of low voltage electrical equipment (LVD)||ДСТУ EN 60950-1:2015|
|Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)||ДСТУ EN 55032:2017, ДСТУ EN 55024:2017, ДСТУ EN 61000-3-2:2017, ДСТУ EN 61000-3-3:2017|
|RoHS||ДСТУ EN 50581:2014|
|Radio Equipment and Telecommunications Terminal Equipment||Decision № 355 “On approval of the Technical Regulations for Radio Equipment” (UA RED TR) is equal to the Directive 2014/53/EU of the European Parliament and European Council dated 16.04.2014.|
If the producer passed CE (European Economic Area) certification, issued CE certificates, declarations and test reports can be recognized for Ukraine certification and accepted instead of sample’s testing.
As well as actual CIG 023 or CIG 22 audit reports can be accepted instead of the production site audit.
Applicant requirement: the producer can be an applicant for certification
Validity: Unlimited validity
Documents applied for certification:
- Operational manual in the Ukrainian Language;
- The Power of Attorney (showing authorization of the company processing certification);
- CE EMC, Safety (LVE), RoHS, test reports;
- Declarations / Certificates of producer;
- CIG 023 OR 22;
- EMF, or a letter that it is not required;
- An example of the mark (nameplate) in the Ukrainian Language;
- RED risk assessment (for Radio Equipment).
An example of the certification procedure
The example product is a Disk Storage System. It requires to issue:
- Declaration of Conformity for EMC and Safety (LVE)
- Declaration of Conformity for RoHS
- The producer provides documents listed above.
- Based on CE test reports and technical documentation of the product the Pattern Approval Certificate is developed (EMC, Safety).
- Based on the Pattern Approval Certificate the Declaration of Conformity to EMC and Safety (EMC) regulations is issued.
- Declaration of Conformity to RoHS regulation is issued based on RoHS reports of the produce
Lead time: registration process takes 2 weeks (once all required documents are provided and drafts are confirmed).If you have any questions or inquiry, please contact our team.
By Amina Tarchokova
International key account manager