According to the regulations of the Customs Union, only legal entity or individual entrepreneur registered in the territory of the Customs Union can apply for EAC certification.
In order to apply for EAC Declaration or Certificate for serial production, the manufacturer should provide an applicant contract between him and his applicant, i.e. authorized representative. If you are looking for a batch certification, the applicant can be only an Importer.The applicant contract usually contain the following main points:
- Subject of the contract: the manufacturer empowers his applicant to perform all required actions to gain EAC certification meeting all requirements of technical regulations of the Customs Union
- Duties of the authorized representative: all duties and responsibilities that are carried out by the local representative, i.e. gaining EAC certification, responsibility for non-conformity of products, products implementation into circulation in the territory of the Customs Union
- Liability of the parties: the manufacturer and his applicant are responsible for revision of the conformity of the products implemented in the market and for solving all claims that may be received from the third parties. The manufacturer is responsible for marking products with EAC sign.
- Validity of the contract: the applicant contract comes into force from the date of its signing by the two parties and finishes the action as agreed by the two parties.
- Main information about the manufacturer and the applicant: names, legal address and telephone numbers
There are two versions of the applicant contact – one for Certificate of Conformity and the other one for Declaration of Conformity. Please, see below the links to the samples of both:
The Yellow field should be filled with relevant information about the manufacturer. We will be please to help you with translation into the Russian language. So you can only fill the English part.
WWbridge LLC can act as your applicant for EAC certification since our company is based and registered in Russia.
There are several advantages of choosing us as your applicant instead of distributors.
If you distributor acts as an applicant for EAC certification, it means that EAC CoC/DoC belongs to him and he has the rights to deny the usage of the approvals to other distributors. If you have several distributors in the CU market, it makes competition between them troubles to you as the manufacturer. Making certification by yourselves gives you a possibility to manage your EAC certification and the rights to use approvals for each distributor or customer.
Our company is an independent party,it means that we do not compete with distributors. Being an applicant for EAC DoCs and CoCs, we can give Power of Attorney to your customers and distributors that empowers them to use approvals. Power of Attorney is a document that enables your Russian importers or distributors to use EAC DoC or CoC.
For any additional questions or inquiries you can apply to our team through [email protected]
By Kristina Shestakova
Head of Business Development