Certification in Russia
You can enter the Russian market through obtaining TR CU Certificates (CoC)
or Declarations (DoC) of Conformity
which are required starting from the stage of customs clearance. Moreover, in some cases doing business in Russia assume some additional approval form for equipment and products that still aren't regulated by EAEU Technical regulations. Thus, some of the national conformity systems are still in effect.
Here below the list of effective approval documents is described and relevant product group:
- CoC / DoC to TR EAEU for all products that are specified in over 30 EAEU Technical Regulations (explosion-proof equipment, machinery, household appliances, personal protective equipment (PPE), pressure equipment electrical apparatus, cables, apparel and textile products, shoes, products for children and teenagers, food, furniture etc.);
- State Registration Certificate (SRC) or Hygienic Certificate for kids clothes, some kind of cosmetics and household chemicals and industrial chemistry products (glues, paint, adhesives etc);
- GOST-R Certificates/Declarations that is still required for some kind of products such as building materials, tableware, high-voltage (> 1000 V) equipment, steel ropes, polyethylene pipes etc;
- Pattern Approval Certificate (PAC) or Metrology Certificate which must be issued for measuring devices;
- Radio-Frequency Conclusion (RFC) for radio-electronic means that transfer data through the wireless network;
- FSB (FSS) Notification for devices that are capable of encryption;
- Telecom Declaration/Certificate (or so-called FAC CoC/DoC) for telecommunication appliances which provide access to the Public Network;
- Medical Registration Certificate for all products that can be classified as Medical devices (MD);
- Fire-Safety Certificate for construction materials and fire extinguishing equipment (EMERCOM);
- ROSTECHNADZOR (RTN) Approval or so-called Industrial Expertise is also known as Permit of use issued which required for equipment supplied to the hazardous facilities (Oil and Gas sector).
Each of the document has its own features and differ by certification procedure. Some of them have unlimited validity (such as SRC) other can be valid only for 5 years (TR CU CoC/DoC).
Please refer to the detailed description of each document according to your product group on our website.
WWBridge can help you obtain all abovementioned approval documents in a short term. If you do not speak Russian, please do not hesitate to contact our specialists, who have a good command of English, Italian, Portuguese, German and Spanish.
We are known for being a reliable and competent Russian national certification service provider. We are a problem-solver and our initial goal is to help you avoid any bureaucratic procedures and get necessary documentation as fast as possible.
You can also get in touch with us to get any applicable Russian standard in your language.
You need just prepare initial product information which includes a technical description and HS code (Customs code) and contact us through [email protected] Our specialist will help you to understand the main requirements concerning your product and provide you with a detailed consultation.
Certification experts in Russia will be pleased to consult you in your own language